WHAT WE DO
We are Australia’s No. 1 training and coaching organisation for business owners and entrepreneurs!
We are all struggling with some aspects of our lives. Sometimes we don’t feel appreciated enough, other times we struggle with confidence in business. Australian business owners and entrepreneurs are struggling mainly because of a lack of support systems and workshops that are accessible and affordable.
Upower is determined to give you an opportunity to become successful, get your skills recognised, and have the money and lifestyle you always wanted. Our non-profit organisation empowers business owners, especially women, to branch out and helps entrepreneurs to create their own businesses.
Upower coaches and trains small business owners, especially women, of all ages and social backgrounds. Our workshops and relationships with industry leaders, mentors, and other small business owners will support you and give you the tools to succeed. These workshops are a safe place to share ideas and learn about the latest small business management practices. You will come away with amazing networking opportunities and the ability and confidence to flourish in your chosen business.
Upower workshops are run weekly, are interactive and fun – no boring classroom lectures! Our facilitators and coaches are friendly, relatable and very easy to follow. We also offer customised workshops and mastermind groups for different industry groups.
Upower is passionate about changing the face of Australian small business. We want to see business owners and entrepreneurs, especially women, succeed and build professional relationships that involve championing each other. We assist rural clients in networking with appropriate businesses or individuals that can catapult their career. Our involvement with women in regional and rural areas has helped to counter the obvious struggles that come with geographical isolation.
Upower is also organising workshops to help women in business globally. Find our latest campaign here:
- What is networking? Where can we network? How and why do we network? It’s a big one to tackle. Networking is all about exchanging information …Read More »
- There are so many things to think about when starting a business. We cross off one task, only to discover we didn’t think of ten …Read More »
- When starting a business or project, we often list the tasks that need to be done. But how do we keep accountable? Project plans are …Read More »
- Money. We all want it …. but how do we get it? We need to set achievable goals in our business to get the cash flow …Read More »
- How do you market your business? How do you market yourself? It’s definitely a skill to be able to brand ourselves in a way that …Read More »